Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 10 - Fire LEGS!

Another day of Plyometrics.

Well, once again I must come straight out and say it!!

I HATE THIS WORKOUT!!!!!! (but I love it!)

I started the day P90X crazy again. Got up, had my meal, (congratulations to me for sticking to the meal plan!!!), rearing to go to work, do my thing, and get back to do Plyo. Being that this "beast" kicks my tail each time, I wanted to get it over w/ A.S.A.P.

I didn't stop this round of Pyro. I did everything in my power to no stop. I did modified, I slowed down, I speed up. Once again, tried to go to that "happy place" everyone talks about. But again, I found out that there is no happy place where it burns fire 100% of the time. But I didn't stop. I'm really proud of myself. I feel like I've conquered something since I didn't stop and went the entire way through. One little thing that did help me through was my little chant: "Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Better."

I've noticed that in only a week, my endurance and strength have increased. My weights & reps have picked up alittle. My endurance (or pain threshold) has increased just a tad. I finally got my week 2 pictures up on the blog. I can honestly say that I notice alittle slimming going on in the stomach area. Just take a look at week 1 and week 2 side shots.

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: