Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Day 35 - I can touch my toes!!!

Can't say enough about the need of this day. Stretch X.

"A longer muscles is a strong muscle." That's what I've heard and that's what I'm sticking too.

This week took it's toll on me. It was the first week of a new Phase and my muscles feel as if it was the end of week 1 all over again. I know that by confusing them they're going to get stronger, bigger, and more toned. However, I needed today to just "relax" and let them take a breather by strecthing them out.

I have to say that I can not only touch my toes (Fit Test: Day 1 = -1), I can now grab around my feet and on a good day even grab my heels. I'm not gonna throw out any concrete numbers, but I think I'm now around +2 or +3. I'm more flexible now that I've been probably most of my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steps Taken Today: 8,423 --> Driving back from the parents
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: