Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 18 - Oooooommm! Yoga

I can't believe I'm saying this: I needed to do Yoga X. The last three days I've pushed my body to it's limits and I needed a good stretch and inner peace stimulation.

Being the 3rd time of Yoga X, I didn't need to see the TV at all. All I needed was Tony's que's on the next pose. I focused on staying completely relaxed and deep breathing. WOW! WOW! WOW! My body feels completely "un-kinked" and stretched out.

There are still some poses that I just cannot do (Runners Triangle pose) where you grab underneath your leg and over around you back.. Not gonna happen. But I at least help a "sorta" pose.

My flexibility, stability and core have increased in these three sort weeks. Week 1, I couldn't hold one pose for more than 3 seconds, couldn't get through all the vanyasas to downward dog, and I struggled at -1 on touching my toes during the leg stretches. This week, I was in control, of both my mind and body. AND!!!! now I'm about +2/+3 on my leg stretches.

At the end, I really got into the ooooms w/ Tony. I feel energized, relaxed, stretched out, and pumped up to BUST IT in Legs & Back tomorrow.

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: