Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 30 - Plyo all the time!

Day 2 of Phase 2.....

I'm still feeling it all over my arms and chest today, but I guess I'll probably still be feeling the after affects of Chest, Shoulders, Biceps until the end of the week.

They should really change it to Chest, Shoulders, and TRICEPS because Tony said that your pushing the entire time.. Well, if my memory is correct, isn't the TRICEP a pushing muscle and the BICEP is a pulling muscle?? Hmmmm... Seems some one feel asleep in Health Class. But either way, it doesn't matter what it's called.

Had to postpone my usual 9:00 PM scheduled time for all my workouts till around 10 tonight due to my son not wanting to fall asleep. He wanted to play trains, read book after book, go to the bathroom. Just about every excuse in the book. Finally, we had alittle talk and he went to sleep just fine. Unbelievable how kids as young as two understand and comprehend. Amazing. Or maybe my son is just brilliant ;)

Now done to business. PLYO! "The mother", "The X in P90X"..... Once again, this routine lives up to it's name. I was a jumping and a movin and a twisting and a whole lotta sweatin. Had to pull out my "Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Better" chant to keep me going.

I know that the P90X conditioning is helping.. Each time I do Plyo, I'm able to keep up w/ Dominique alittle better each time, which has been my goal since the first time Plyo came into my life. I can see it in my legs that I'm getting more definition and less fat. I can feel it in my body when I'm able to keep up w/ Dom.

This round, I focused on getting deep in all my lunges, stances and hops. OOOOOHHH The burn!!!!

The Phase II meal plan is GREAT!! Of course, I'm sure it'll get monotonous at week three, but the foods and recipes are delicious. Yesterday's meals were great! The chicken burrito (which I had to use turkey cause I was out of chicken)----Awesome. The dinner of grilled chicken, wild rice, and the mushroom, zucchini, onion saute---Couldn't get enough. So far so good on sticking w/ the nutrition plan. I wonder if it would be ok to bring back some dinners from Phase I, I really liked the beef & broccoli dinner.

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: