Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day 14 - I'm a (Kenpo) Ninja

What a great way to end week 2.
With all the stretching I've been doing and having done legs yesterday, my horse stance was rock solid. The only part about the dvd is that the begginning stretching makes my legs burn like they're on fire. It's like doing yoga.... So I try to stay up w/ Tony, but I have to get outta some of the positions often.

Like last week's Kenpo Blog entry, I have to almost double time it on some of the excersices so that I can keep my heart up in "THE ZONE" to get maximum calorie burning. During the breaks I do continuous jumping jacks and "Crazy jacks"--> found on Cardio X. While the first half of kenpo is great, the second half where we do all the arm block sequences I have to do 2x cause my heart rate cools down outta "the zone" during that time.

All-in-All, week 2 was alot better than week 1. I busted my #'s from last week, I feel stronger, I have more energy, my tire is slowly going away, and I've stuck to the P90X meal plan.

But the greatest part of all is that I'm seeing a difference. I can't stand my Week 1 pictures, and when compared to my week 2. WOW!!! Not bad for only 7 days of working out.

I'll be taking my Week 3 pictures tommorow and putting them up...

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: