Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 26 - Core Synergistics


Another WHAM-BLAM-PLEASE DON'T THROWUP! WORKOUT

This Core program has me sweating every time! This time I was ready for what was to come since I did this same workout just a few days ago.

While I was working out, my son, who is my #1 fan and shadow, decided that he'd join me during Core. I had my pushup bars over in the corner, and he just HAD to do pushups. He started huffin and puffin, and grunting. I had no clue what he was doing. So I looked over and there he was on the bars. He told me he was "Doing Daddy Pushups."

Fortunately, I had my camera around so I paused Core and took some pictures. You should see him try to do Plyo. It's a riot.

It's times like this that make everything worth it. Getting up, going to work, coming home, being a loving husband and father. Putting all your needs second to family. Then, when you just have barely enough time to rest, you push play for another round of P90X. The interaction between my son and I. Spending time together. It's about the quality of the time spent, not the quantity.

Refreshed from my little break, alittle happier and alittle energized from picture time. Finishing up strong with Core. Couldn't have had a better workout.

---------------------------------------------------------------
2 DAYS TILL PROGRESS REPORTS COME OUT!!!! HOPEFULLY, I'M GOING TO HAVE A PASSING GRADE! I'VE STUCK TO THE NUTRITION PLAN (~90%) AND TO "BRINGING IT" EVERY WORKOUT (~100%)
----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back tommorow pushing play.

No comments: