Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 51 - Hard to the CORE

That's what I feel like after finishing this workout.

Today's CORE I tried to focus on keeping my core engaged throughout the entire workout. Last recovery week I would have my core muscles engaged at the start, then after awhile when I'm getting alitte tired, I find myself just going through the motions without my core engaged. This time since I've been through the workout 2x and needing only Tony's queues on what move to do,

I was able to focus more on my core than:
1)What moves comes next
2)What does this move look like
3)HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS PAIN GOING TO LAST!

Yes, it's easier to do the moves without having your core muscle tight and YES, it takes focus to keep them that way since ever move doesn't make the Automatically kick in like when your doing Super-Banana Man. But, No Pain-No Gain. And what is the #1 Lady Killer???? Nope, not arms. You could have arms like Mr. Arnold himself, but it's the chest, stomach, back and botty collectively that women love. (Or at least that's what I'm told ;) )

With keeping/focusing on my core muscles being "flexed" or "engaged". This workout was 2x as tough. I didn't have them so tight, so flexed that I couldn't move or breathe. It was a consistent "tensed" feeling that I tried to maintain. MAN-O-MAN, WHAM-BLAM-A-JAMA!!! That about sums up the workout today.

Keep Focused, Stay Focused!

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: