Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 24 - Kenpo Kid

Ah, another day of Kenpo.

While the last time I did this workout, I was a freakin Kenpo Master. Kicking, Punching, and Blocking that Jet Li, Bruce Lee, and Chuck Norris couldn't defend. (Yeah, I'm that good... Just kidding). But today was another story.

For the past two days, I've had some sick bug that I got from my son who's been sick the past couple of days. I've got the congestion, runny nose, stuffy head. In addition to all of this, I was blind-sided tackled by Core Synergistics yesterday. So putting together yesterday, and me being sick, instead of Kenpo Master, I was Kenpo Kid. I still gave it my all, and sweated outrageously like I always do. Just this time, I just stuck to the "normal" kicks and punches. I still had to 2x during the blocking section, but that's nothing un-usual.

Also, along w/ doing P90X on my own, I've started to find some workout buddies on WOWY on the Beach Body website. It's nice to give each other some words of advice and motivation, workout, then chat with each other on how we did. Great Motivation to keep coming back tomorrow and pushing play. While some are states away, we're all striving for the same goal. It's fun.

It's almost Day 28 PICTURE DAY!!!!!! I can't wait! I've forgone putting up Week 4 pics that are taking at the beginning of the week. I'm going to wait till the end of the week my body shows the results of completing Phase I.

I'm going to switch up the pictures to be taken at the end of the week instead of the beginning so that they are in sync w/ the picture taking times of the P90X program

I'll be back tommorow pushing play.

1 comment:

DavidJ said...

Good job sticking with the P90x plan! I just finished round 2 and my results are amazing to me! Yours will be too! Just stick with it and push play! Keep in touch with your coach or with me if you like!

WOWY is great! Come join my group 'Success'!

Do your best and forget the rest!

Dave Daikeler
Independent Million Dollar Body Coach and Founder
djdaikeler@aol.com
www.milliondollarbody.com/davidj