Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 4 - Yoga X

Today I did Yoga. This is exactly what I needed. It's not all about going, and going, and going. Tony and the P90X crew got it right by putting this at day 4. After walking around like Frankenstein the past 3 days, alittle stretching inner peace was the trick.

It's still no easy task, the first ~30ish minutes, I'm still sweating once again putting my body into positions never seen before. LOVED THIS WORKOUT!!!! Even thought I couldn't full get into all the positions, I stuck w/ it the ENTIRE workout and did the modified positions when I had to.

I've never done yoga before so this was an experience. I felt refreshed and energized after, I don't know how or why, but THIS STUFF WORKS!. For the rest of the day, I felt engergized, my legs, arms, and the rest of my body lost that Frankenstein stiff feeling. I picked me up some that Recovery Drink, DELIIIIIIIICCCCIOUS! Hope it works like they say it will.

Also, I added in Ab Ripper X after because I forgot (Don't know why) to do it yesterday w/ Arms&Shoulders.

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

1 comment:

Mitch said...

This is really motivating to read what you are posting each day and going through it myself. Thanks!