Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms

Once again today, ALL my muscles still sore. Plyometrics really kicked my butt. But to tell you the truth, Plyo was really really fun. Tony's comic relief throughout the video makes in fun and enjoyable.

At work today, I had to get up and walk around more than usual due to the fact that the longer I sat in my office seat, the more my legs would hurt the next time I got up. I guess I was having too much fun last night.

Today was Shoulders & Arms. Due to a relatives birthday, I didn't get to workout until 11pm tonight, but it didn't bother me because I felt that if I missed a day, or skipped a day in the sequence that I was letting myself down. Weird how this was only Day 3, but I'm 110% on this program. I WANT MY RESULTS, Come hell or high water!!!

My P90X came w/ a green band. So, I thought that if I ever need to go on vacation, or have to go out of town during work, I could just pack my DVD's & band. So I thought I'd try this workout w/ the band.

The green band seemed to work quite nicely. The only problem that I had was trying to figure out the correct loop size for each exercise. One exercise I would need a big loop; another, a small loop; the other, medium loop. So the first time through it was cumbersome. I found that by the time I'd figured out my correct "loop size", Tony and "the kids" were either already done or half way through. So I'd have to run over and hit the pause button. Finish my reps, then press play again. I gave each exercise my complete 100% attention to form. Being that I'm wanting to tone/lean down I went for the higher 12-15 reps instead of the bulk maker 8-10.

All-in-all, it was a good workout. I started seeing those veins popping and muscle ripples in my shoulders that I had in college again. Almost made me want to cry. :) My triceps and shoulders were blasted on this workout. I can't wait for tomorrow. Once again, I'm am amazed, absolutely amazed on this Workout Package as a whole. This is THE workout program I've been looking for!! There is No Equal. Not Tae-Bo, Not Buns/Abs/ETC of steel. No lame "Body by Jake" apparatus. Nothing.

Goals Day 3:
- Stick to the Nutrition Plan - DONE!
- Keep & Attain Rep # - DONE!
- Get Through Shoulders & Arms - DONE!

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shoulders and arms is KILLER!!
first time i went through, i was telling myself "a BONUS round?? hahahaa"
or .. theres 30 MORE minutes.. god...
hahaha
BUT it was worth it