Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 54 - Core Syn

Core two times in a week. WOW! When P90X says this will be a recovery week, they were totally kidding. The only thing related to recovery is the P90X Recovery Drink that I have after these butt-kicking workouts.

Once again focusing on keeping my core "engaged" this was a great workout. I tell that I'm losing body fat and gaining muscle definition because my abs finally are starting to show through... WITHOUT ME HAVING TO FLEX!!!! hahaha. I've gotten a 2.5 pack now, all I need now is the other 5.5.

My favorite exercise that I love to hate is the Prison Cell Pushups. I don't know why, they just are.

Short and sweet entry today.

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

2 comments:

p90xer said...

Hey man. I'm just starting on my 3rd week in the P90X workout. I did the workout phase 1 once already, but did not eat properly and tended to skip workouts, etc... But I'm doing it again and hardcore this time! I'm curious as to what kind of results you were seeing at about this time in your workout. I haven't started eating really healthy until the 2nd week of the program when I finally got to the grocery store. I felt like I was seeing results but then this past weekend I ate badly. I felt like I was fatter than when I began when I looked in the mirror, lol. Maybe it's all in my head. How do you keep the motivation to eat healthy when you're out with friends and such?
And Lastly, I don't use the recovery drink. I use whey protein and take twice daily multivitamins. I was always brought up being taught that creatine, etc... was bad for you. I noticed that the recovery drink contains creating, but I am not sure if it is a significant amount or not. I've done research on creating and I've heard mixed opinions toward the product. However, I feel like I would see results much faster, but a part of me wants to be "real," and I feel that creatine isn't natural, at least not in the amounts you get from supplementing. What are your opinions on this topic?

p90xer said...

creatine* I didn't even notice I was misspelling that.