Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day 16 - Call me "Grasshopper"

Well, I had Plyo today and even though I was able to jump higher, and press harder.

This workout seemed to "drain" me alot more than usual. I know that I'm getting more in shape because I can tell my tire is going away. My goal for today during plyo was "HIGH KNEES." No matter what exercise I did, I focused on getting my knees up. The Double Air Heisman was tough getting my knees up and down while keeping tempo w/ tony.

But I stuck with it 100%. I was able to go through the whole workout and "stop" cause of the pain or fatigue in my legs. Even though I still haven't caught Dominique yet on the high knee jumps, I'm able to keep up with Tony when they go double time. I impressed myself.

I stepped on the scale this morning, and it says that I'm 3lbs lighter than I was 2 weeks ago. I don't really care about the weight loss on a scale. I care more about the pants scale. If my pants are getting looser, then I know I'm on the right track. And as of this morning, my "tight" pair of pants felt looser around the stomach area. So I'm on the right track.

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: