Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Day 27 - Yoga Belly

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Yoga X is steadily growing to be my #1 (without weights) workout.

Working on my inner strength, is just as important on working on my outer strength. I impressed myself today. For the first time, I was able to hit and hold EVERY position!! Usually, I have to come out early because of the pain, or I fall over due to my inability to balance. This marks a new mind barrier that I've had through this program.

On the stability/balance positions, I've had a hard time clearing my mind. So my "chi" is off and I'm wobbling all over the place. Not Today! I focused on my breathing, had some different music playing instead of the provided music, and I did it while there was no wife, son, or dogs in the house.

Nothing and no one but P90X and me. It was great. This recovery week has surpassed my expectations. I was first afraid that I'd digress from the progress I've made in the three prior weeks. That I'd start to slack. However, the exact opposite occurred. I stayed focused to the nutritional requirements even when I ate out w/ friends and family. Core, Kenpo, and Yoga kept me mentally connected to the End Goal. And the MDB community and especially the WOWY workout schedule and buddy system kept me focused and dedicated to pushing play every night.

PHASE II... LOOK OUT, CAUSE I'M COMING FOR YOU!!

------------------------------------------------------
Countdown till Progress Reports (& Pics): 1 DAY
------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back tommorow pushing play.

No comments: