Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 37 - My feet are on fire.. Literally!

Well, not literally on fire, but they sure do feel like it.

Plyo today was fun. Had my #1 fan jumping along with me. It's so funny to see my 2 yr old trying to mimic Tony. The funny thing is that my son can almost do it as good as I can. AND I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR ~6 WEEKS! I'm going to try to see up a video camera next time to video tape it. If not video, I'll have my wife snap a bunch of pictures of me and him working out. But he only lasts about 5-10 minutes, after that he either becomes bored, tired, or hungry.

Plyo today has been like it's been for the past few weeks. My endurance has upped because I can stay with the pack more and more each time. Actually, today was the first time, I've gone through plyo COMPLETELY without quitting early on some jumps and without taking longer than the given water break time.

The only thing that is getting me is that during some of the constant jumping (A.K.A. Hot Feet) my arches start to get pains in them like they're cramping almost. It hurts to the point to where I have to stop. This is the FIRE I'm talking about. It's like I'm being stabbed in the middle of my foot. I have NO clue on what it could be. I'll look into getting some of those neoprene arch support sleeves, maybe that will help.

All-in-all, Great workout. Sweated like shaggy dog on a hot humid Houston day.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to keep to my goal of transitioning over to the "Doubles" version of P90X by working out at my work's gym and doing cardio when I get home. Wish me luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Steps Taken Today: 7853 (not including plyo)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The only thing that is getting me is that during some of the constant jumping (A.K.A. Hot Feet) my arches start to get pains in them like they're cramping almost. It hurts to the point to where I have to stop. This is the FIRE I'm talking about. It's like I'm being stabbed in the middle of my foot. I have NO clue on what it could be. I'll look into getting some of those neoprene arch support sleeves, maybe that will help." /// do a Google search for Plantar Fasciatis. ... I've heard Yoga helps releive it. ;)