Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 53 - Day of Stretch

So far this recovery week has been great. It couldn't have come at a better time with this week having longer hours at work.

Today, my wife got tired of seeing me wear all my "before" pants around. These pants "DID" fit me two months ago, now they're 2 sizes too big. TWO SIZES TOO BIG!!! Aaaah, that feels good to say. All this hard work is paying off.

So she treated me to getting a new pair of slacks for work. I WAS a 36", now I fit comfortably in 34"s. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

I'm seeing great results from these past 50ish days. I can't wait to take/post up my week 8 photos and shortly there after, I think by 4 days, I'll be posting my 60 Day Comparison Pictures.

I do have to admit, while my chest, arms, back and leg muscles are starting to show through, I'm still having the hardest time with this tire of mine. It's turn from snow tire, to truck tire, to car tire, now it's a spare tire. While it is decreasing, it's still a tire non-the-less. It seems that this is the hardest place for us men to get rid of stored fat. AAAAARG!!

Oh, well, I'm doing my best and forgetting the rest. It'll come off in time. Plus, when I compare what I look like now to what I looked like on Day 1...... WOW!!! It's almost night and day. So that's encouraging.

I noticed in X Stretch today that I'm getting farther and farther down in my stretches. I think because my stomach isn't getting in the way anymore. (joke)

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: