Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 12 - It's WARRIOR day!

Another Yoga day down in the books (or worksheets). In hopes of getting this spare tire off my body, I've decided to do alittle extra cardio. Maybe 2x a week. Nothing major because P90X classic is already pushing my body to the extreme.

Today, instead of going for a jog on the treadmill during lunch today, I'd thought I'd take an early day off of work (Don't tell my boss.. hahaha) and do the Cardio X dvd. Since today is Yoga day, I didn't think I'd be that worn out. So, I got home early, set up the living room, got my towel, my water, and pushed Play.

Cardio X is GREAT!! It's Plyo; It's Kenpo; and Yoga all roled into one. Definitely alot better, and more fun than running on a treadmill. I was drenched at the end of it (like usual). Had my delicious recovery drink. Dominique was in this video, so I had someone to keep up with. This guy is freakin crazy in Plyo, so if I can keep up with him, I'll be on the good path to becoming Tireless.

After acouple hours rest and dinner, I put in Yoga. Since I've already been through this dvd before I knew what positions where what, so I was able to focus more on my breathing and relaxing than trying to look up and see what position Tony was talking about. This time, I was able to hold the positions alittle longer, go deeper, and had more stability than last time. This time I was ready for all the Downward dogs, Vinyasa's, and all the Different Warriors. I held them like a Pro.

I also had my 2yr old son doing the first part of Yoga with me tonight. It is hilarious seeing him mimic me and Tony. I'm going to make him a P90X shirt and take a picture with him in it.

All-in-all, it was a good day. Cardio and Yoga.

One comment though, the meal plan is getting alittle harder to follow by the day. It's not making the meals, it's having all the ingredients to make them. You run out fast, and sometimes you just don't have 30-45 minutes to make dinner that night or lunch for the next day. What I've been doing is switching out days. Monday's Bfast, Thursday Lunch, Sunday's Dinner. It's what I have in the fridge at the time. I'm still sticking to the plan.. Just mixing it up... hahaha. It's kinda like Stomach Confusion, instead of Muscle confusion.

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great, motivational blog! I'm about 2 months into Power 90 and looking forward to beginning P90X probably beginning of the year.

I have a question about the eating issues.

Doesn't P90X have 2 different "plans" you can follow? One is their menu, the other is more of a guide to what to eat and how much to eat. Wouldn't that be easier to follow then a menu?

Thanks and look forward to your thoughts on that.

Keep pushing play!!!