Cool Downloadable Workbook w/ Progress Tracker

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Day 41 - Stretching Out Frankenstein

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! Yesterday I jokingly commented on me walking like Frankenstein. Well, today, I rolled out of bed and my joke that was so funny yesterday was SO NOT FUNNY NOW!! I felt muscles in my legs hurt that I didn't even knew could hurt. When I say hurt, I mean really sore from working out.

I felt it in my calves, my thighs, my hamstrings AND ESPECIALLY in my Gluteus Maximus!!!! Each step was like someone taking a dull stick and poking me in each cheek. Going up and Down the stairs at my office was a workout in itself. There was NO WAY that I was going to be able to have the workout I did yesterday and have enough leg power to do Kenpo today.

So I switched up the flow of things. I swapped out doing X stretch tomorrow for Kenpo X today. I definitely needed to get these hardwork muscles stretched out before doing any other exercise that needed my legs. I knew that I didn't, it would be only hurting me in the long run. The phrase: "Take one step forward, and two steps back" comes to mind in this situation.

After Stretch, I fell alot better in my legs and especially my Glut. Max. With seeing all this new definition start showing up and my weight going down and spare tire going away, I guess I over did it alittle bit yesterday during legs.

I found out yesterday that I'm going to have to go out-of-town for work. So I'll be taking my DVD's and green band with me. This is a great test of the P90X system to see how easy it is to use P90X and eating "healthy" while traveling. Since I cannot bring my chin-up bar and I do not have the door attachment, I hope (pray) that the hotel that I stay at has a chin-up bar/machine. I'll keep you posted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Steps Taken Today: 8,200 "Pain is Good" steps
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back tomorrow pushing play.

No comments: